ETERNAL leverages extensive integration capabilities for cloud-oriented infrastructure backups. With maximum flexibility, the solution can be implemented in a variety of ways:
- An on-premises data protection server with hybrid storage destinations – both in the cloud and on-site.
- Cloud storage integration utilizing REST APIs, allowing a choice of Amazon S3, MS Azure or IBM Softlayer storage destinations.
- With a built-in capability of reducing data transfer between cloud storage and on-premises backup servers.
- Physical or virtual DR backup severs located off premises.
- Leveraging WAN acceleration capabilities for NODE replication processes.