Eshnav Endpoint Core Protection – IBM Products, Our Expertise
Eshnav Endpoint Core Protection Solution based on IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager for Core Protection provides IT organizations with an automated and easy-to-use solution to detect and remove malware before it can exploit vulnerabilities. From a single console, it provides protection functions such as malware detection and removal, file and web reputation and personal firewall.
- Protect physical and virtual endpoints from damage caused by viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, rootkits, web threats and their new variants
- Cross-reference threat information with a large, cloud-based database created by Trend Micro and continuously updated via Trend Micro’s Smart Protection Network™
- Deliver increased protection through policy enforcement to ensure that
antivirus services are always installed, running and up to date
- Automatically clean endpoints of malware, including processes and registry entries that are hidden or locked
- Virtualization awareness protects return on VDI investments by preventing resource contention to enable higher density of guests to hosts in virtualized environments
- Provide security for both fixed, network-connected endpoints and roaming, Internet-connected endpoints
Centralize the management of functions that provide advanced antivirus and firewall protection
- Employ a unified management infrastructure to coordinate among IT, security, desktop and server operations
- Operating systems supported: Windows family and Mac OS X
Basic Package Includes:
- 500 client device licenses Managed TB of IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager for Core Protection + 36 mos. maintenance.
- 30 Hours of our experts team for design, implementation, fine-tuning, training and support
Act Now! Financing rates starting at $1 per client device per month for 36 mos., subject to IBM Global Financing approval.